PALMEX Latin America 2017
|Date||:||30 November - 01 December 2017|
|Time||:||10:30 - 18:00|
|Venue||:||Corferias, Pavilion 8.1 Bogota, Colombia|
About The EventPALMEX Latin America 2017
is the only specialized Palm Oil exhibition in Latin America that brings together an international congregation of both upstream and downstream palm oil companies and also its supporting industries gathered in the city of Barranquilla, Colombia to showcase the latest developments in the palm oil industry.
Colombia, currently ranked #4 in the world for CPO is a potential and viable market for palm oil technology companies as the industry is currently honing new palm oil technologies and equipment to help spur its production further!
Fireworks Trade Media Group which is the organizer of currently the largest Palm Oil technology exhibition (More than 4000sqm of exhibits) in the world known as PALMEX Indonesia and also the organizer of the PALMEX series of international palm oil technology exhibitions in Malaysia and Thailand is the organizer of this event.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.